Jane Lynch Is Hosting This Year's Emmy Awards


The {almost} funniest woman on the damn planet Jane Lynch will officially be hosting the 63rd Annual Emmy Awards!

The Glee star who won herself an Emmy statue last year for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on "Glee," got the stamp of approval from last years host Neil Patrick Harris. NPH posted the following message on his Twitter account following the announcing: 
"Jane Lynch is hosting this year's Emmys. Great call. Perfect choice. Can't wait,"
I think we can expect some singing and dancing by Lynch based on this statement:
I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys on FOX,” said Lynch. “I’m looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my finest tracksuit.”

I'm really excited to watch her host. I absolutely loved her in Talladega Nights, she was hilarious. This years Emmys will be hosted on FOX on September 16.