Mariah Carey Thought She Looked "Racid" While Pregnant


She annoys me beyond belief & her stupid comments don't make it any better.

42-year-old singer Mariah Carey is currently making her rounds promoting herself as the new Jenny (formerly Jenny Craig) spokesperson. She was recently interviewed by Gayle King at a NY media appearance and stated she's lost a whopping 70 lbs since having her twins.

According to her, she didn't care much for her body while pregnant and was somewhat disgusted by it, claiming she refused to allow her husband Nick Cannon to see her unless she was covered up first.
"I had a towel on in the tub," Carey, who gave birth in April, says. "I’m not lying, I promise you! You think I would let Nick see me looking rancid like that?
Carey says she gauges her weight by dress size and her appearance in the mirror and although she knew she'd gained weight while pregnant, she stayed in the dark about how many pounds she's actually gained.
"I didn’t want to know, because why would I want to feel that bad?" she explained. "I know it was a number that I never want to see again."  
"I had, like, no bones for a while," she says, gesturing to her collarbone. "It's important to me to feel my bones!
She goes on to admit that she did overeat and cooked hearty italian meals and "soul food" throughout her pregnancy but that it was easy to overeat when you're eating for three.
"Maybe the portions weren’t what they should’ve been," she said. "Even as a pregnant woman you kind of have control over it, but you don’t feel like it when you’re pregnant." 
After giving birth to her son & daughter, Carey says she lost 40 lbs in water weight and another 30 lbs with the help of the Jenny diet program.

Good for her but I think she's leaving out the part where a trainer comes everyday to make her work out, and a chef comes in to make sure she's eating right...of course losing weight is easy when you have money like she does.

Below is Carey's Jenny commercial.