Celebrity Kelly Kelly Cover Up Maxim


Celebrity news-Kelly Kelly was chosen to grace the cover of the December 2011 issue of Maxim magazine, She's one of the hottest ladies in the world of wrestling

Celebrity Kelly Kelly Cover Up Maxim



The 24-year-old blonde beauty proudly showed off her athletic figure while sporting red and white bikinis for a not-to-be-missed spread while chatting with the men's publication about topics such as her work on WWE's Raw and her dating preferences. 

Highlights from Kelly's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Maxim!
On whether she was always a fan of wrestling:
"Oh, yeah, since I was a kid. My mom thought it was too violent, but my dad would sneak me into the bedroom to watch with him. It never crossed my mind I could do this kind of stuff, I thought wrestlers were larger than life, so when WWE called and asked if I wanted to train, I was like, 'Oh, my God, yes!'"


On her most memorable match:
"The championship. To win the title after being in the ring for five years - it felt like I'd really achieved something. It was my time."


On her taste in men:
"I have dated a wrestler, but it's a breath of fresh air to be with someone outside the business. Guys definitely get intimidated because they see who I work with, but I don't care if a guy works out every day of the week - different strokes for different folks."


On what a Stink Face is:
"I put my shorts up my butt and stick it in my opponent's face. I think it's the best move. I got it from this old wrestler Rafiki, who used to do it in a diaper. It was so obnoxious."