Celebrity Gossip Kelly Clarkson Stalking Fellow Songstress Adele


Celebrity gossip-Kelly Clarkson has admitted to "stalking" fellow songstress Adele in hopes of nabbing a duet with her.

Celebrity Gossip Kelly Clarkson Stalking Fellow Songstress Adele




During a recent interview with MTV, the "Stronger" singer dished about the mass of female artists on the radio today, telling, "I always think it's healthy to have a lot of stuff out there, and there's room for everybody, because everybody is so different, especially all the women right now in the industry. We're all very different from each other, which I think is good. It keeps it not boring."

Kelly harkened back to a previous comment to the press, in which she told, "I want to punch Adele in the face! She is just too good," Kelly explained, "That's a term of endearment for me. I think maybe overseas that didn't read well. I meant more to be funny. She's just so talented; she's just so ridiculous it's upsetting." 

As for teaming up with the "Someone Like You" singer, Miss Clarkson said she's trying her best land a collaboration, jokingly explaining, "I'm stalking her currently through interviews. Every interview, they are like, 'Who do you want to work with?' 'Adele! I want to do a duet with Adele!' " Clarkson said. "I've been stalking her since we did '[VH1] Divas' together, actually, and we were supposed to sing together, and then they changed the concept to where we would sing with somebody from a different generation. That was actually really cool, because I got to sing with Melissa Etheridge, and she's amazing. That wasn't like a letdown or anything, but I've been trying to sing with [Adele] for a while."