The 2011 Glamour Women Lea Michele Labeled -The Diva Next Door


Hot Celebrity Gossip - The 2011 Glamour Women of the Year issue has been released, and Lea Michele has been given a fabulous title - The Diva Next Door.

The 2011 Glamour Women Lea Michele Labeled -The Diva Next Door




The “Glee” hottie is excited about her acknowledgment and says she’s perfectly happy being labeled a diva. 

“Women in powerful positions get labeled with the D word, but you have to use your diva-ness for good as a way to show your strengths. I have this fire in me, and it’s only getting stronger.”

Also receiving an honorable mention is Chelsea Handler, who was dubbed the Queen of the Night. And for good reason!
Handler explained, “My mouth has gotten me in trouble my entire life. I just happen to be making a career out of it.”