Jessica Simpson Is Definitely Pregnant...



31-year-old Jessica Simpson is either smuggling a watermelon in her shirt or she's definitely pregnant.

There's been rumors of her being with child, her rep has denied it in the past but I think it's getting to the point where they should just come out with it already. Who cares if she is? No one, that's who.

Simpson is engaged to NFL player Eric Johnson.

__________

Edit:
Apparently I'm late to the party because Jessica has already confirmed the baby news to OK! on October 19. 

She even stated one of the perks of being pregnant is she can eat whatever she wants:

"Well, now I can eat anything I want and no one will care. It's just sort of a rule with pregnant women." 
This is what I get for taking the weekend off...I'm late on everything ha-ha.

source / source 2