Celebrity Gossip-Nicki Minaj Covers Cosmopolitan November 2011


She’s on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s November 2011 issue, and Nicki Minaj is large and in charge.

celebrity-nicki-minaj-cosmo-november-2011

But it wasn’t always that way- in fact, the “Super Bass” rapper
confessed to having suicidal thoughts prior to making it big in the music industry.

Nicki explained, “It was one dead-end after another. At one point, I was like, ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt – like maybe I should just take my life.”

But Minaj continued, in part, hoping to provide a better life for herself and her mom. “I would pray to God to make me famous, so I could buy my mother a huge house.”
As for the future, “I’ll have hundreds of millions of dollars. I will have put out five albums and will have an Oscar and Grammys. And I will be getting married and, a couple of years after that, [I] will have a bun in the oven.”