Jesse James & Kat Von D Put Wedding On Hold


I had a hunch that this wouldn't last. Maybe it's because I lost all respect for Jesse James when he cheated on the most beautiful woman or the fact that I find Kat Von D to be one of the most annoying people ever...either way I didn't think it was forever.

According to Life & Style they have decided to press pause on their engagement of nearly five months and that Jesse has confirmed the split to friends.
"That's what he's telling pals," an insider tells Life & Style. "He says there's too much drama for him."
Recently the Jesse and Kat have been venting on their Twitter accounts and some even think it could be directed at each other. Jesse tweeted "I guess I was trying to take too much from the world. Funny how things go from amazing to shit in the blink of an eye" on June 5. Kat tweeted "I have no regrets" the same day Jesse tweeted that message.

The last time the couple was seen out in public together was in L.A. at one of Jesse's book signings in May.

Jesse and Kat began dating in August 2010, only two months after his divorce to Sandra Bullock was official.

Jesse is quoted as saying "2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend, an amazing woman who stood by me when the world turned their backs." in reference to Kat. Guess her being amazing just wasn't enough huh? That or he finally got fed up of her horribly deep chuckle.

source