'Glee' Creator Suggests New Talent May Come In After Graduation Next Season


'Glee' is keeping it pretty real by having most of the favorites gear up for graduation from McKinley High next season. Creator Ryan Murphy isn't into the idea of having 35-year-old high school students, which I'm sure we can all appreciate.

Ryan Murphy went on the Ryan Seacrest show last week and talked about the upcoming 3rd season of Glee.  Taking into consideration that it will be the senior year for the original cast he says:
"I don’t think of it in terms of eliminating or replacing. Because I think the thing about this cast is people love them and they are incredibly talented. They’ve left sort of an indelible mark."
Doesn't really say much does it? Well according to OK! Magazine it sounds like they'll be having the original cast graduate in order to showcase new talent on the show. Murphy explains:
"I think the fun thing about the show is it’s a celebration of youth and talent and I think that just like with the original cast, I think finding those young unknown people and giving them an opportunity to break into the business and become stars is a really fun and exciting thing and is the spirit of the series."
I've only seen the show once or twice but I know people who absolutely addicted to it and I'm sure they'll be sad to see some of their favorites say adios.

Good news is Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch are locked in to stay with the show beyond next season. Yay!

source / photo via